- Resources for Wood Science (library research guide for wood science) – databases, ebooks, standards, dissertations, websites
- eJournals (UBC Library System)
- eBooks (UBC Library System)
- eTheses (by UBC people) or by anyone else
Wood Related Journals
- Cellulose Chemistry and Technology
- Drying Technology
- European Journal of Wood and Wood Products
- Forest Products Journal
- IAWA Journal
- International Wood Products Journal
- Journal of Wood Chemistry and Technology
- MADERAS. Ciencia y tecnologia
- Pro Ligno
- Wood Science
- Wood and Fiber Science
- Wood Science and Technology
- Wood Material Science & Engineering
- Access research info from EU, IUFRO and FAO.
- Access the Global Forest Information Service.
- Join the Forest Products Society (FPS) as a full, corporate or student member and receive among other things, a membership directory, technical newsletters, member newsletters, special publications and monthly issues of the Forest Products Journal which features industry news, scientific research results, useful data and feature articles.
- Join the Society of Wood Science and Technology (SWST) as a full, associate or student member and receive newsletter, membership directory, special publications and the Wood and Fiber Science journal.
- Join the International Association of Wood Anatomists (IAWA).
- Pursue to become a Fellow of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3) (former Institute of Wood Science)
- Pursue to become a Fellow of the International Academy of Wood Science(IAWS).
Wood-Science Electronic Bulletin Board
To Join the <wood-science> electronic bulletin board (list) please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following one-line message: subscribe wood-science
When you want to post something, always send it to email@example.com address.