- Resources for Wood Science (library research guide for wood science) – databases, ebooks, standards, dissertations, websites
- eJournals (UBC Library System)
- eBooks (UBC Library System)
- eTheses (by UBC people) or by anyone else
Wood Related Journals
- Cellulose Chemistry and Technology
- Drying Technology
- European Journal of Wood and Wood Products
- Forest Products Journal
- IAWA Journal
- International Wood Products Journal
- Journal of Wood Chemistry and Technology
- MADERAS. Ciencia y tecnologia
- Pro Ligno
- Wood Science
- Wood and Fiber Science
- Wood Science and Technology
- Wood Material Science & Engineering
Access the Global Forest Information Service.
Join the Forest Products Society (FPS) as a full, corporate or student member and receive among other things, a membership directory, technical newsletters, member newsletters, special publications and monthly issues of the Forest Products Journal which features industry news, scientific research results, useful data and feature articles.
Join the Society of Wood Science and Technology (SWST) as a full, associate or student member and receive newsletter, membership directory, special publications and the Wood and Fiber Science journal.
Join the International Association of Wood Anatomists (IAWA).
- Pursue to become a Fellow of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3) (former Institute of Wood Science)
Pursue to become a Fellow of the International Academy of Wood Science(IAWS).
Wood-Science Electronic Bulletin Board
To Join the <wood-science> electronic bulletin board (list) please send an email to email@example.com with the following one-line message: subscribe wood-science
When you want to post something, always send it to firstname.lastname@example.org address.